Going to the annual meeting of the Society for the Neurobiology of Language in Baltimore? Get ready for the first ever conference photo contest! Show off your artistic skill, sense of humor, and creativity while at the conference.
- Enter by posting a photo on twitter with the hashtag #snlmtg17photo between 9am (Eastern Time) Tuesday, November 7th and Noon on Friday November 10th, 2017.
- The photo must be taken while attending the Society for the Neurobiology of Language meeting (to keep it fun) but can be from any location (including travel to or from Baltimore).
- You can enter as many times as you would like.
- There are no restrictions on filters, collages, stickers, or any other manipulation to the photo.
- Judging will be entirely subjective and done by me (@jpeelle) although I may ask for some unofficial input from a secret panel of helper judges. Members of my lab are ineligible for prizes (but can still post photos).
Let's be honest—the main prize is bragging rights and the admiration of your friends when I announce it on Twitter. The grand prize will also include a certificate and some small token of appreciation.
This is just for fun and completely unofficial and unendorsed by the society. Please don't do anything stupid or dangerous or inappropriate to get a cool photograph.