Department of Otolaryngology
Washington University School of Medicine
Campus Box 8115
660 South Euclid Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63110
Email Dr. Peelle
email@example.com (but remove the "123")
Dr. Peelle's office and the lab are both on the 8th floor of the McMillan Building on the Washington University Medical Campus, a short walk from the Central West End metrolink stop. To get there:
- Go in the ramped entrance facing Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza (along the south side of McMillan building). When you enter, take the elevator directly in front of you to the 8th floor. Dr. Peelle's office is around the corner to your left (room 810); the lab is the next door down (room 811).
- Alternatively, you can go in the main building entrance at 517 South Euclid (which is up a short flight of stairs). When you enter off of South Euclid, you will see two elevators in front of you—take either elevator to the 8th floor. Turn right; the lab will be on your left (room 811) and Dr. Peelle's office is the next door (room 810).
If you're driving
You can pay to park in the South Garage of Barnes Jewish Hospital.
- Take the pedestrian bridge across the road.
- This puts you in the main lobby of the hospital (which is not on the ground floor). Proceed straight ahead and look for signs for the McMillan building; this will be a right turn down a long hallway.
- At the end of this hallway you will see a door and steps leading outside, which is the Euclid Avenue entrance to McMillan. When you reach this entrance, the elevators will be on your right (and you can follow directions from the Euclid entrance above).
Alternately, there are metered parking spaces located in a lot just south of the McMillan building on South Euclid, and on other nearby streets, which puts you a short walk from either entrance.